https://www.ultracommerce.co/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/MC-social-posting.jpg 628 1200 UltraServe https://www.ultraserve.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Thin_White-and-Red-02.png UltraServe2020-08-19 14:44:132020-10-27 16:30:41Founders First Collaborates with Ultra Commerce to Rapidly Deploy its Digital Platform for Growth on AWS
- Founders First signs a Master Service Agreement with Ultra Commerce to launch an enterprise-grade digital commerce platform
- The agreement is underpinned by a Strategic Collaboration Agreement (SCA) between Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Ultra Commerce announced in 2019
- The cloud-based platform is highly scalable and enables Founders First to simplify sales for its independent craft portfolio
- Extends the reach of the Company’s brands in both domestic and international markets by deploying a globally scalable online commerce presence
- Creates opportunity to further aggregate craft businesses into Founders First network and efficiently drive growth
- Agreement is a positive endorsement of the Founders First model and digital strategy
Founders First, (ASX: FFL) (“the Company”) announced it has signed a Master Service Agreement (MSA) with Ultra Commerce (Ultra Serve Internet Pty Ltd ABN 97 104 045 089), to launch a new enterprise-grade payment platform for sales of Founders First craft brewery and distillery products. The MSA is supported by a Strategic Collaboration Agreement (SCA) between Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Ultra Commerce announced in 2019 to deploy its e-commerce platform in the cloud, and provide go-to-market support to scale.
The Ultra Commerce platform is designed to enable Founders First to to launch their digital commerce initiatives to extend the reach of the company’s brands both in Australia and overseas. The cloud based solution is highly scalable to support the Founders Fist business today and for future growth.
By leveraging AWS, Ultra Commerce has accelerated Founders First’s deployment of the new digital platform and take advantage of the broad functionality of cloud services needed to provide their customers an outstanding digital experience.
Mark Haysman, Founders First Managing Director and CEO says “The use of digital technologies is helps us to unlock value for our customers and our brand partners, and is a high priority on our growth agenda. By leveraging the scalability of AWS, we have the opportunity to further support and scale to meet the needs of more craft businesses into our network, grow quickly, and deliver on our customers needs. Our collaboration with Ultra Commerce is a really positive endorsement of the business model and our digital strategy.“
Matthew Hyland, Ultra Commerce CEO, says, “This is a fantastic opportunity to leverage our digital commerce expertise to deploy our modern platform at speed on AWS. We are thrilled to provide Founders First with the full capabilities of our commerce platform, and be a part of their exciting growth journey”.